Skinny Margherita Pizza

Thursday, April 25, 2013


Pin This Recipe Here
I am a pizza lover. Seriously, any kind, any time, anywhere. I love the crispy flatbread and the deep dish. Vegetarian to meat lovers I'm there. Unfortunately, for obvious reasons, I cannot shove my face daily the warm, loving, gooeyness of a pizza...Until today! 



_________________________________________
Serves: 1
Calories: 214
Total Fat: 10 g
Cholesterol: 20 mg
Sodium: 563 mg
Potassium: 108 mg
Total Carbs: 24 g
Protein: 17 g

Contains Vitamin A & C, Calcium, Fiber and Iron
________________________________________________

Ingredients:

1 Light Out light flatbread
1/4 cp pizza sauce 
3 tomato slices
1/4 cp mozzarella cheese (you can substitute fat-free)
2 fresh basil leaves
1 tps pizza seasoning 
1 tps italian seasoning 

Recipe:

1) Preheat oven to 400
2) Place flatbread on baking pan and spread pizza sauce over flatbread
3) place tomato slices, basil then cheese over pizza and sprinkle with seasoning
4) Bake 12-15 minutes or until pizza crust is crispy 



What would I do differently? Next time I'd get fat-free cheese and bake the full time...I was hungry and took it out around 10 minutes. The sides were awesome but the middle wasn't as crunchy. 










0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)