18 Week Update/Finding Out I'm Horrible At Weekly Pictures

Saturday, April 6, 2013






Poor quality computer pic. Just needed to finally get something up! 

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 9 lbs
Maternity clothes? Pants, yes. Shirts, some. 
Stretch marks? No new ones so far! 
Sleep: Finally starting to sleep good this past week. 
Best moment this week: I have enjoyed pregnancy (as much as I can haha) this week. 
Miss Anything? Not getting tired so quickly
Movement: Yes! I started feeling Baby Ballard around 12 weeks
Food cravings: EVERYTHING! I'm just hungry always. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much any more, no
Have you started to show yet: Definately 
Gender: We find out on March 21st! I'm so so excited!
Labor Signs: Nope. Hopefully not for 4.5 more months! 
Belly Button in or out? In for now.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Just more hormones. It can be a good thing or a bad thing haha
Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby Ballard is a Jayce or a Foster!

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)