25 Week Update!

Sunday, April 21, 2013


How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep :) I can still fit in my old jeans but I have to use a belly band
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I don't know if I'm sleeping better or adopting new sleeping habits
Miss Anything? Feeling good and motivated after working out. Every time I work out I feel so nauseous and lightheaded 
Movement: All the time especially around 2 or 3 in the morning 
Food cravings: Nothing to much I just get hungry more often but no craving I can't push past
Anything making you queasy or sick: Long workouts
Have you started to show yet: Definately. I'm a monster
Gender: Boy still! Ha this one's not going to change
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Belly Button in or out? Pretty even
Wedding rings on or off? Still on! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy! Happy! 
Best thing this week: Foster got the hiccups this week! Logan thought it was hilarious 

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)