23 Weeks and A Little Easter

Saturday, April 6, 2013


My poor hubby had to work for yet another holiday! So far that's been Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Easter! It's starting to bum me out a little bit! But we did bring all the leftovers from the dinner to the station so all the guys could have a little Easter brunch (Ok it was a huge Easter brunch it lasted all his shift) With that being said almost everything we did was on video so he didn't miss out so much. I did get a snapshot for my weekly picture and of course a couple of my princess! 


 How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 9 lbs
Maternity clothes? YUP and loving them!
Stretch marks? No new ones so far! Fingers crossed!
Sleep: Less sleep than usual and sometimes way less
Miss Anything? Feeling comfortable
Movement: Foster is still super low and head down we have a doctors appt coming up to talk to the doctor about it.
Food cravings: EVERYTHING! Still hungry always. Feel free to bring fruit and veggies by anytime!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, not really. I'm not loving pregnancy but I'm loving the little boy inside me! 
Have you started to show yet: Definately. I'm a monster
Gender: My perfect little man, Foster! 
Labor Signs: Nope. Hopefully not for 4 more months! (15-17 more weeks!)
Belly Button in or out? In still but poking out a bit
Wedding rings on or off? On! I really want to be able to keep them the whole time.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Feeling extremely happy and blessed
Looking forward to: Just the future and what it has to hold :) 
Doesn't she look beautiful in her Easter dress! and her basket was almost as big as she was! 



0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)