24 Week Update and Date Night!

Saturday, April 6, 2013




How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Always. I seriously love maternity pants but they are so hot! 
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping better but I have some weird dreams 
Miss Anything? Trying to find shirts that aren't maternity shirts that fit. 
Movement: Foster has moved up a little! He still likes to be head down but he's getting a bit cramped.
Food cravings: Still craving everything but trying to be healthy! Doctors orders! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: After I work out I always feel nauseous and soooo tired 
Have you started to show yet: Definately. I'm a monster
Gender: Boy still! Ha this one's not going to change
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Belly Button in or out? Even I would say 
Wedding rings on or off? Still on! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Just trying my hardest to enjoy pregnancy and be thankful! 


So after the doctors visit my blood pressure was a bit lower than usual so doctor said diet and exercise to get it back up. He also put me on a limited weight gain. BOOOOO

On a brighter note Bryson and I had our first date night in months! We went to dinner and a movie! It was so fun! We haven't been on a date with just us two in months. When Logan goes to her dad's we typically just stay at home and relax because it seems like life has been so crazy recently.Well that's our excuse any way I think it's actually because we're both so creepy it's weird for us to go out in public and we can't handle the stress and revert to making weird noises and inappropriate comments.

And yes. We are just that attractive. 

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)