Birth Plan: To Have or Not To Have

Thursday, April 25, 2013

**Please note that this is NOT my finalized birth plan I have changed and updated it to fit me**

This is my third most popular post (Thanks to The Bump) with What to Pack in Your Hospital Bag my most popular and What to Pack in Your Babies Hospital Bag coming in a close second. 

 With 4 K downloads and counting, it's amazing to me how many woman have found my plan helpful. I love it because it's so simple to fill out! Again thank you all so much for stopping by it means so much! 
*Please scroll to bottom if you are looking for the PDF downloadable version*




What is a birth plan? A birth plan is just that, a plan that you have going into birth that you can give to your doctor, nurses, husband, family, whoever. But like all plan's they do sometimes change. It is important to realize that while you are prepared complications can happen and sometimes things just don't go as planned. Going in prepared can give you peace of mind and a sense of control.

Why have a birth plan? With my first I did not have a birth plan and I just decided to "roll with it" while it all worked out there were things that were done that I would've done differently or I just didn't care enough in that moment because there was so much going on. When you have a birth plan it's good to not only give it to the doctor and nurses but also have your supporters (for me it's my husband and mom) that are going to be in the room with you know it so they can relay what you are wanting if you are not able to.


I don't think I'm missing anything but please feel free to comment anything I may have missed

Here is the PDF so you can view it and download 
You now have to purchase a monthly subscription to be able to download it. If you'd like it for free please just save this picture to print out and fill in. Sorry for any inconvenience!






5 comments:

Sara D. said...

Is there any way to get the birth plan download without having to pay?

Aspen Kelty Marie said...

It's an automatic download, you shouldn't have to pay anything for it

Colleen K said...

Scribd is asking me to subscribe in order to download it. I tried creating a free account (& also logging in as a guest) but in all scenarios it requires a payment in order to download.

Aspen Kelty Marie said...

That is so weird! I have never had that problem, I'm certainly not getting paid for it. I wonder if they just started charging? You could always save the picture too if that's the only option. I don't even have this on my computer any more :/

Aspen Kelty Marie said...

Let me see if I'm able to get it and I'll post better pictures to just save and print

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)