27 Weeks!

Sunday, April 28, 2013



How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 8 lbs (I think it may be water weight) 
Maternity clothes? Not today, comfies for housework and working out :) 
Stretch marks? No siree
Sleep: Uh, no. What is this sleep you speak of?
Miss Anything? I had two dreams about tanning this week so I think I'm ready for summer!
Movement: ALWAYS! He moves all day long
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy still! Ha this one's not going to change
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Belly Button in or out? Pretty even
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Especially now that Bryson is done with school! 
Best thing this week: Good week to be pregnant :) Nothing out of the ordinary happened and just went smoothly. 
Looking forward to: To be in the third trimester next week! Also this Thursday is another doctors appt! 


In other news this week I got my nails did! My sister asked me to go (which was a monumental event in itself) and they were desperately needing it. I hadn't had them done since Valentines...They may or may not have had the same paint on them...


ANNNDDDD I got a Polar Watch! I have been wanting one so so bad and I got one this week! It's such a motivator and I just love it so much :) 




0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)