20 Week Update! Getting Better At This

Saturday, April 6, 2013




How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 9 lbs
Maternity clothes? Loving the maternity pants 
Stretch marks? No new ones so far! 
Sleep: No sleep. Any advice is welcome! 
Miss Anything? Not getting tired so quickly
Movement: Yes! I started feeling Baby Ballard around 12 weeks. I can feel Baby Ballard's head or butt now :) 
Food cravings: EVERYTHING! I'm just hungry always. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, I get tired around 2 though 
Have you started to show yet: Definately 
Gender: We find out on March 21st! I'm so so excited!
Labor Signs: Nope. Hopefully not for 4.5 more months! 
Belly Button in or out? In for now but it's starting to poke out! 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Lack of sleep is not treating me so good right now. I'm kind of moody. 
Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby Ballard is a Jayce or a Foster! Only a couple more days!

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)