14 Weeks Left!

Sunday, April 21, 2013


How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? I can fit into old jeans with a belly band but maternity clothes are more comfortable
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Not much at all
Miss Anything? I would LOVE some (a lot of) sushi
Movement: All the time. He's so strong already! 
Food cravings: Not really just starting to get more thirsty 
Anything making you queasy or sick: These past two days I've gotten nauseous for no reason
Have you started to show yet: I think this question will be out next week haha
Gender: Boy still! Ha this one's not going to change
Labor Signs: Nope. but I have gotten Braxton Hicks this week and they are no joke! I never got them with Loganator
Belly Button in or out? Pretty even
Wedding rings on or off? Still on! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! just tired
Best thing this week: This week flew by I can't believe there's only 14 weeks left! 
Looking forward to: Doctors appt on the 29th. I always love hearing his strong,little heart beat

I also found an AMAZING site today called the Dessert Bar Baby. I think I will start using it to compare Foster for sizes and what not 

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)