9 Week Update!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sorry I've been slacking! P.S. I will be investing in new chalk! Baby is the size of a green olive! Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Years! 
Due date Aug. 7th! 
How far along? 9 weeks (on tuesday) 
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 11 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet, still fit in my same clothes pretty good.
Stretch marks? Nope, crossing my fingers I won’t have to ever answer “yes” to the question.
Sleep: Sleeping great, minus my 3 year old who tends to wake up at least once a night.
Best moment this week:Talking to the nurse was pretty awesome! 
Miss Anything? Feeling like myself.
Movement: Not for a couple more weeks.
Food cravings: Fruits, Veggies and anything spicy! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Uh everything lol no I'm pretty much just nauseous 24/7
Have you started to show yet: I can tell a big difference! Not sure if anyone else can!
Gender: Won't find out for awhile yet. Place bets now! 
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In for now.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Emotional
Looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat and possibly and ultrasound next week!

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)