Baby Ballard Is A.......

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Boy! 


He flashed us the goodies! 
Look at the precious little foot! 
Phalanges!
 He's head down and kept rolling around. He did not like the warm gel! 

 4d!
Do 4d pictures freak anyone else out? I like to picture them all chunky and when I see the little bones I just wan to feed him! 
Ballard Nose! 


We had an amazing time at the ultrasound. The whole family came and dressed in either pink or blue to show whether they thought it was a boy or girl. Majority thought it was a girl but mommy knew :) ok so mommy just went with what papa said because papa is always right. 
I  wish we could've gotten the whole family together for one picture but the appointment lasted awhile and everyone had either school or work. Logan, Bryson, my mom and my mother in law, Leslie were all in the room. When the ultrasound tech told us it was a boy Logan flipped around in my mom's arms and got SO upset that Bryson had to take her out of the room. They went out to tell the family and Logan says, "It's a boy but I'm not happy about it." Then she runs over to Mema and yells, "and it's not a puppy either!" (Like that was an option) It was an amazing experience and getting to go through it with the family was even better and yes! We did get it all on video :) 

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)