2014 Recap

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 was a great year. It was pretty relaxed, some awesome things happened and just an overall great year :) It was full of surprises, the outdoors and just enjoying family! 


January was the month I was still feeling super great after having Foster. I was on top of cleaning, meals and school :) Then I went to Vegas for four days without kids....




This is still one of my favorite posts to date. I'm not sure why, maybe because I am super proud of how my cake pops turned out, and also super disgusted at the same time.



This is the month I feel like Foster really changed. He still looks a lot like this adorable, sleeping 8 month old. 



This was one of the funnest hiking trips we've taken as a family. It was such a warm day even with the snow and it was so gorgeous! I also loved our Bathtub Finger Paints adventure ;) 



I am in LOVE with this hair color right now and will probably keep it until I am naturally gray. See the vlog for the whole transformation



This was the month my computer was down so not too many posts. This was also the month we went on a 2 day, 12 mile hike! 





We had such a blast with family for the fourth of July and of course, I had to put in when my big boy turned one! 



August | OOTD: White Blazer 

This is my favorite piece right now! I am in LOVE with this BCBG blazer :) 




Such a proud moment of the year for me! It was the hardest thing I have EVER done and I can't wait to do it again! & of course, our amazing family pictures <3




Lo started kindergarten in August but I am notoriously last for posts. 



November was the month we announced that I am 10 weeks pregnancy with baby number 3!!! Who would've saw that coming this year?! Not me! 



December | 15 Week Bumpdate

December has been a hard month for us. It's been filled with trials and lots of tears but it has also been filled with fun, acceptance and a whole lotta strength. :) 


I would LOVE to read all of you gorgeous ladies recaps! So feel free to post the link below :) They are my very favorite posts to read. 







0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)