Surprise Announcement

Friday, November 14, 2014


Ok, Ok. We're just going to pretend like you have nooooo idea what's going on ;) Be sure to watch the video the totally feel free to continue down to the rest of this lengthy post :)

Do it. Press play. 



So yes! We are expecting a little bean in June 2015 and we are feeling a combination of overwhelmed, busy, excited, nervous, and reallllllyyyy sick. I threw up while taking pictures, so that was lovely. Yes, I did explain to the family that I wasn't passing on Ebola to their new baby and they were totally sweet about it. We are 10 (almost 11 weeks) and have known since week three! It seems like time is just flying by! I have kind of felt weird about number 3 we weren't really trying but Bryson wanted to try one more time before he got snipped.....and here we are. 

So! I love being able to look through week by week with foster and see the changes! So I'll be doing the same thing throughout this (last) (yes, last) pregnancy! 









How far along? 10 Weeks
Baby is the size of: Kumquat (or a prune)
Total weight gain: -4  lbs 
Gender: Don't know and we won't know! 
Name: River Jayce (what we're leaning towards for a boy or girl) 
Maternity Clothes: Lots and lots of dresses. It's to hot here for much else
Stretch marks? Just the ones from Logan. I'm kinda like whatever to stretch marks. Like Kat Williams said, "Stretch marks are from one of two things; either you were big and got small or small and got big..." He says something else after but I'm not going to put that on my blog. 
Sleep: What is sleep? In other news Foster is sleeping in his crib so that is absolutely lovely. 
Movement: Not yet! But I felt Foster at 12 weeks, so fingers crossed! I was showing more though. I'm not showing at all yet so no belly pic. ( I have been documenting since 3 weeks but they look the same)
Best moment this week: Pregnancy has been extremely rough. Best moments are sleeping good and being able to keep food down. 
Miss Anything: Sushi and wine...and seasonal beer.  
Belly button in or out? In
Food cravings: Nothing to extreme. Food just kind of sounds gross.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything. I am doubled over in pain a majority of the day. We have done an ultrasound to make sure it was ectopic. (It obviously wasn't) and we are doing blood work to check for infections. 
Labor Signs: Nope. But my constant cramps feel like contractions, which is weird and miserable. 
Symptoms: Blahhh I just feel awful. Way worse than the other two. Constant headaches, cramping and nausea. 
Wedding ring on or off? On and big.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Sick and tired. 
Looking forward to: Getting all my test results back to make sure everything is good. 

Thanks soooooooo much to Shanice from Sublime Photogrpahy by Shanice. She was amazing (and is always totally amazing) Be sure to check out her work

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! Mema

Amy said...

Aww! Congratulations!

Brooke @ Pieces of the Reese Life said...

Awe congrats!!! Another beauty to add to your gorgeous family!

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)