17 Weeks Bumpdate | Round 2

Friday, January 2, 2015


No drastic changes this past week :) Just been hanging out with family and trying to get some work done before we go out of town Sunday! We are heading to Denver for a quick trip to see Bryson's mom before school starts. I am all signed up for and paid for all classes next semester! So that's news I guess haha I am hoping to get our December recap pictures up by tomorrow because we did a lot of fun things the end of December! I also went on a  cleaning rampage through my house this past week which NEVER happens, well at least not these past 4 1/2 months. But it feels sooooo amazing to be living/working in a clean house! 

How was everyone's New Years?! We brought in New Years snuggled in bed :) Bryson and I made dinner (prime rib, king crab and garlic mashed potatoes- delish ) and Lo slept in her new teepee from Santa! We also watched Rio 2 before dozing off. :) What all did you do?



Total weight gain: 4 lbs- I fluctuate so much but I think it's around 4 lbs
Gender: Don't know and we won't know! 

Name: River Jayce (what we're leaning towards for a boy or girl) 
Maternity Clothes: Not yet :) Not even using a rubber band trick or anything which has been super convenient. 
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Hopefully good tonight! This momma is pooped! I feel like I could sleep in until 8 ;) 
Movement: A whole lotta movement! This little babe hates the computer as much as his brother does! When it starts to get warm on my belly s/he goes crazy!
Best moment this week: We had a great time with family and just hanging out as a family at home.  
Miss Anything: I went to the gym yesterday and I miss being able to lift heavy and really push myself. 
Belly button in or out? In
Food cravings: Not really. I wish I had an aversion to cereal, pizza and cooked but that's not happening. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really, some smells bug me but it doesn't make me sick. 
Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: Pretty tired at night and some "morning" sickness at night still

Wedding ring on or off? On and big.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired
Looking forward to: My birthday tomorrow! Even though I am working and Bryson is on shift I am still pretty excited! 

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)