Tough Mudder 2014

Monday, September 22, 2014


 Last week Bryson and I ran (and completed) our first Tough Mudder! 11 miles in Utah, we ran up and down probably a million ravines (ok, like 30), jumped in ice water (I will NEVER do that again), did monkey bars shaped like an upside down V, Climbed over 16 foot walls, ran up a 30 foot, greased half pipe, ran through electrical wires and of course, played in the mud. We finished in 3 hours and 10 minutes (average is 4 hours) and I am SO proud of us! Honestly, Bryson could've finished in 2ish hours but I am no runner and have NEVER ran over 6 miles. It was a blast and we will definitely be doing it again. It was the hardest thing I have ever done, including giving birth, and my heart rate had an average of 190 and not once did it go under 170. 3,000+ calories later and we were enjoying some Dos Equis and protein bars. 

Thank you honey for always pushing me and for staying by mysids the whole time. I never could've done it without you! 

Be prepared for picture overload!



























































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh I was proud of you two before I saw the photos-now I am REALLY proud!!!
Mema

Jeanne said...

I absolutely ADORE that Bryson is by your side or helping you in every single one of these pictures!

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)