Christmas 2014

Sunday, January 11, 2015

As always, I'm right around 55 years late getting a post up that should obviously be at an earlier time.  But I get it up! And that's all that matters! So here is our Christmas morning for 2014. We had such a great time as a family and the morning was amazing and so relaxing. We tried to limits the toys this year (if they got something that would be considered a "toy" it was for imagination not just another Elsa doll :) ) and I am SO happy we did! The kids have played in their teepee with their masks for the majority of January and it is adorable watching them hide in it when Bryson is coming home and jump out to scare him. 

Foster lost interest pretty quick. All of a sudden he was gone and when we peeked into the kitchen we saw that he just helped himself to an apple. You can't open presents on an empty stomach! We also had an amazing time at my in-laws Christmas Eve and my families house on Christmas day. I love being able to see so much of our family! 

So without too much more typing I'm just going to get straight into pictures! I am pretty bummed I didn't get a picture in Lo's Christmas dress, which is absolutely adorable, full post on that sometime and a family picture. BUT I still have a ton of fun pictures to remember the morning by :) 














































0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)