29 Week Bumpdate

Thursday, March 19, 2015



This week has been sooooo much better than last week. Nothing eventful has really happened and we have just been hanging out at home. Lo and I went on a date night to Cinderella  a couple of nights ago but that's about as crazy as it's gotten around here. Lo had her very own cookie booth at the beginning of the week! She sold over one hundred boxes of cookies in under two hours, not too bad. Her Aunt T and miss Claira came and helped out. Claira kept trying to look up at us but then the sun got in her eyes and she would cry and look back down then be fine. It was adorable and hilarious at the same time. 


Foster has been as big of a cuddle bug as always. He loves snuggling up with the new baby and will lay on my stomach most of the time. Sometimes he forgets to be sweet and uses it as a punching bag but, for the most part, he is a little lovie.


Lo had her first book report this week. She did it all by herself! All I did was draw the lines to help her keep it straight and help with a little bit of spelling.  She was so proud of how it turned out! 


Yesterday morning I couldn't sleep at all so I woke up early and made breakfast for everyone. We had biscuits and gravy....I may or may not have been craving them lately.




 How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Name: River Jayce

Size: River is the size of an acorn squash, 2.5 - 3.8 pounds and anywhere from 15.2 - 16.7 inches! 

Gender: I have started to make our announcements! We'll be telling the whole family at Easter I'll be almost 32 weeks then!

Total weight gain: 26 lbs. I am soooo frustrated with my weight gain. I know it's petty but I am the highest weight I have ever been and it is showing no signs of slowing down any time soon. I'll just have to be extra dedicated when River is finally here.

Maternity Clothes: Some maternity jeans but I can still fit in most of my shirts easily. It's getting warmer around here so it'll be dress season soon!

Stretch marks? No new ones yet, but I should probably start being more diligent with the lotions.


Sleep: Sleep isn't great. I am soooo thirsty at night and can easily drink 48 oz. I get up to use the restroom at least 5 times. Sometimes more. We are also sleep training Foster into a bunk bed right now and it is rough. He gets out of it all night. Two nights ago Bryson was sleeping on his back with his legs bent up. I went to move my legs under him and a little hand touched my foot!!!! Foster had crawled up under his legs and Bryson was resting his legs on him and had no idea! 


Movement: So many kicks and rolls. You can clearly see my stomach moving now.


Best moment this week: Lo and I's date night was a lot of fun. We also have a lot of the big kids' room finished up. I am ordering prints and we're waiting for Foster's bedding to come in and then I will share an update! It's going to be pretty dang adorable. We also have pretty much everything picked out for River's room! So after we announce what we're having then you'll get to see all of that. First we have to paint everything :) 


Miss Anything: Energy. I just want to go for a hike or a swim. 


Belly button in or out? Out. It's really sensitive too.

Food cravings: I have had strong cravings for fruit lately! Thank goodness. Finally something a little more healthy than the junk I have been craving.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I was sick from just being so exhausted. Bryson took on Foster duties last night though and I was able to get a couple good hours of much needed rest. 

Labor Signs: Contractions and a shortening cervix.

Wedding ring on or off? On 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and touchy. I am kind of cranky lately but as we get more things done around the house I feel a lot better. It's just frustrating not being able to do anything.

Looking forward to: When Bryson is off!  I feel like I never see him. He has been able to take so much over time since I've started bed rest, which is a huge blessing, but I miss him.

Here's a bit of a random thing that happened this week- After Lo and I watched Cinderella, Bryson asked me to run to Ace Hardware to pick up a piece he needed for the bunk bed. There was a lady (maybe late 20's) checking us out. She asked when I was due and as I was telling her she goes, "because your stomach is just SO big" I finish telling her June and she goes, "Oh my gosh you have SO much longer and you are SO big already!" I just smiled, ready to get out of there and she says, "Well, good luck. It's going to be miserable." 

Thanks lady at Ace. That's exactly what I needed this week.

I know I said no sneak peek of the kids room but I could resist the start of their imagination corner! We put up the reading pod and I've ordered a couple different DIY things that I can't wait to finish! I'm trying to decide if I should order another one so Foster can have his own. Lo got this one for Christmas. There is also the teepee in the corner so I may just have the one since their is a lot of different fun things already. 



10 Week Update/Announcement  | 11 Week Update | 15 Week Update | 16 Week Update | 17 Week Update | 19 Week Update | 20 Week Update | 22 Week Update | 24 Week Update | 27 Week Update | 28 Week Update

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)