Snapshots From SLC

Monday, September 2, 2013

This weekend the hubs, Foster and I made our way to SLC for some family reasons. We had some great family bonding time and we're so thankful that we were able to go :)


While we were up there we were able to go to our cousins gender reveal party! we had so much fun and it was great having everyone together to meet Foster. Congrats to the Hale family! We're so excited to meet your little man! 

While we were visiting family we hung out in this amazing back yard. There was a huge garden and a whole lot of animals. Logan would've loved it there with all the kids. 









Thank you Grandma Pat for my soft blanket! 



I love my husband and his dorky glasses 


Foster loves car rides. He did not want to wake up to eat at our stops! 


My hair was not used to the humidity at all and was pretty much a big frizz ball the whole time but oh well. What can you do



Someone is always trying to eat! 


He'll even try to eat daddy's nose! 



Foster's uncle held him the first time this trip! 


Mom, do I really have to go shopping with the girls? 



Here's my big boy rolling over!



0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)