7 Week Nutrition Check-in

Sunday, September 15, 2013



Pre Pregnancy Weight: 158 lbs 
End of Pregnancy Weight: 156 lbs, -2 lbs 
Last Weigh In: 137.6, 0 lbs 
Current Weight: 135.6, -2 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 22.4 lbs
How are you feeling? Awesome! I haven't been to the gym a ton lately but I have been eating extremely clean so it's nice to see the weight still is coming off and I feel so close to my goal! I've officially lost 20 lbs since having Foster and that feels amazing. I did restart my "girl time" so that sucks...I thought that didn't happen while you were breastfeeding! Oh well, my milk supply was also getting low so I have been taking my placenta pills and pumping every hour and a half but besides that everything has been great. 
Stats: 
Calf: 13, -0
Thigh: 20 ,-0
Hips: 38.5, -1
Waist: 35, -0
Abs: 28.5, -0
Torso: 33.5, -.5
Arms: 10, -0
Neck: 12.5, -0
Here are a couple phone snapshots from the week.


We do salads a lot at our house and with a four year old and a husband who likes big portions we do a lot of make your own salads that way everyone can have exactly what they want. I separate it into portions, there is two portions per container so we don't overdo it on the toppings and I pre dress the salad with dressing. 

We use one bunch of kale (about 4 cups) and I make my favorite dressing. I toss the salad with the dressing first and let it sit for at least 20 minutes while I get the rest of the toppings ready. This salad is good but it's even better the next day. 


Logan's lunch the other day she requested her favorite...eggs and bacon! 


Of course I got my daily fix of sushi


In my salad there was chicken, 1/2 turkey bacon, 1/2 feta and 1/2 parmesan 


For dinner last night we had an amazing Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna. My daughter ate all of hers and my husband said it was his second favorite meal I've ever made (the first is Chicken Pot Pie) but instead of 700+ cals per serving this delicious meal is under 200! Look below for recipe 


Spinach Lasagna Rolls

Servings: 9
Serving Size: 1 roll
Calories:198
Fat: 1.9g
Cholesterol: 11 mg
Sodium: 567 mg
Potassium: 74 mg
Fiber: 5.2 g
Protein: 11.2 g
Sugars: 9.3 g
Carbs: 32.7 g

Ingredients
9 Whole Wheat Lasagna Noodles, cooked
3 handfuls fresh Spinach, wilted in noodle water and drained
15 oz fat free Ricotta cheese
1/2 cup low fat Parmesan cheese, grated
1 egg
Salt + Pepper
24 oz Tomato Sauce
9 tbs (about 3 oz) part skim Mozzarella cheese, shredded

Recipe
1) Preheat oven to 350
2) Combine spinach, ricotta, parmesan, egg, salt + pepper in a medium bowl. Ladle about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9x12 baking dish (or enough that the bottom is covered)
3) Make sure noodles are dry and lay out lasagna noodles. Take a spoonful of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over noodle. Roll and place seam side down onto the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles. 
4) Pour remaining sauce over the noodles in the baking dish and top each one with 1 tbs mozzarella cheese and bake for 40 minutes 



This week we went grocery shopping for some staple items we always have in the kitchen, you can see that post here. 



My favorite veggie chips and red pepper hummus! You can look at my grocery cart staples for brands of each. 


We LOVE this dip at our house. When football is on we'll eat a whole container of it with some Kashi crackers 
These three snacks are delicious but not all that good for you but are perfect if you're craving something sweet. You can get all of them cheapest at SAMs Club 

In case you were wondering if chocolate is good over peaches....it is. It's flippin delicious. 

Always remember ladies.....






0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)