L's First Day of Pre-K

Monday, August 26, 2013

Well, today was the day. Today was the day I dropped my sugar off at preschool. I got up early and fed her brother and hopped in the shower. As I'm getting out I hear a little knock on the door. I open it up to see my little girl in her ballerina jammies telling me she slept good, had no bad dreams and was ready to go to school. She got into the shower and I went about making breakfast for her big day. After she was all ready we snapped a couple quick pictures and headed over.

Mom had to have a picture with her big girl!


Getting to pre-k! She was so excite
d going down to her classroom!


She had to get to know some of the girls in her class that had the same interest as her!




My little girl is so big and no, no tears were shed today. Just a very proud mamma watching her little girl grow up. 

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)