2 Week PP Update!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I can't believe it's already been two weeks! He is getting so big and you can definitely tell in his face. He is awake a lot more and loves looking around at the world. Our big boy also rolled over today! I think it's because he's a little top heavy but I keep telling myself it's because he's a big boy! He's been smiling a lot more...not at anything in particular but besides his dad it's the most handsome smile I have ever seen!



More Details


Age: 2 Weeks
Height: 21 inches 
Weight: 8 lbs 4 oz <-- My big boy! 
Milestones: He rolled over today! He's so strong and has gotten so big this week! 
Best Moment: Every moment has been amazing! He slept so good last night and is so handsome, loving and playful! And he's a mommas boy! I love it!
Worst Moment: No bad moments. He has figured out crying though. And his lungs sound perfect! 
Health: Obviously he's growing great haha. According to his "outtake" he is getting plenty of food haha 
Eating: He's definitely an eater. He sleeps pretty good at night and he makes up for it by eating every hour or two during the day. 
Teeth: Not yet, and I am definitely glad for that! 
Extra comments: He's looking so big already and it breaks my heart. I just want him to slow down growing already! He looks so different and is my little strong man! 


Foster had is first road trip this weekend! We went to my aunt Canyon's wedding and it was so beautiful. Even though Foster was fussy and hungry though the ceremony and we had to watch from the hall and we had to leave early from the reception I'm so thankful we were able to go and witness such a magical night and connection. 

Mr. Spoiled also got a swing/bouncer this week and this mommy is so thankful for it! I love holding my little man but the house was starting to suffer and it shouldn't take a hour to fold laundry haha 


I love morning cuddles! He lays on his arms like a perfect prince and does the forehead scrunch that I love so much. It's my favorite thing about babies! 



I got this completely uplifting message from my husband today. It's things like this that make me want to be an even better wife and mom and helps keep me from letting my hormones get the best of me. 



This is Foster right now, as I type. He's so perfect in every way. 


Guess who got back in the gym this week?! 

This girl, that's who! 


Just some yoga and Pilates. 



Pre Pregnancy Weight: 158 lbs 
End of Pregnancy Weight: 156 lbs, -2 lbs 
Last Weigh In: 141.6, -6.4 lbs
Current Weight: 140.0, -1.6 lbs
Total Weight Loss: -18.0 lbs 
How are you feeling? Awesome! It's so nice to get back into the gym. I noticed as I was losing the weight that my spine and hips were out of line and yoga was just what I needed. I can feel everything going back to where it is supposed to be. I'm taking it easy for the time being but it's nice to get back into the swing of things and I can't wait to get rid of the "mommy pooch" 



I promise my birth story will be up this week. I've been writing it as I can but it's already 6 paragraphs and I've just gotten to checking into the hospital! 

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)