Chai Cinnamon Espresso

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Today I finally mastered my cheapo espresso machine! After trying a ton of gross latte recipes I finally just made one that is sooooo delicious! I will probably make this every morning. Bye, Bye $7 lattes from Durango Joes/Starbucks, hello pajama pants and a rocking chair while I sip my homemade latte. 



___________________________________

Calories: 56
Total Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 179 mg
Potassium: 167 mg
Total Carbs: 8 g
Dietary Fiber: 4 g
Sugars: 1 g

High source of calcium

M1 M2 M3 M4 M5 
_________________________________________

Ingredients 
3 Shots Espresso OR 1 cup of Coffee 
1 Cup Vanilla flavored Almond Milk (stea
med and foamed if you have an espresso machine)
2 spoonfuls of Chai Black Tea Latte, Original Flavor (Third St) 
2 Packets Stevia
1/2 Tbs Cinnamon

Recipe
This is a really simple recipe, first make the espresso or coffee and put into your cup. Stir in cinnamon, Chai flavoring and stevia. 
Foam/steam almond milk and pour into the cup while holding back the foam. When all the milk is out then pour in the foam. (I need to purchase a stainless steel cup, that is why my milk is more 'bubbly' than 'foamy'. 
Sprinkle a little more cinnamon on top and voila! A yummy latte right in your kitchen! 

*Pour over ice for an iced latte*







0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)