Foster Brady: 1 Month

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Age: 1 Month
Height: 22 inches 
Weight: 8 lbs 4 oz
Milestones: These count as milestones...right? 
Best Moment: We really do all have so much fun together. I really wish he would start smiling and giggling but he is Mr. Serious. He loves being loved on and eating.
Worst Moment: We still haven't had any bad moments but today I had to set him down even though he wasn't napping and it wasn't tummy time because I had things I needed to get done. It broke my heart listening to him cry but I would go over calm him down and hurry to get what I needed done. Every time I calmed him down he looked at me like I was the biggest meany ever and like I broke his heart and that broke mine. 
Health: He's gained the 4 oz he lost last week so that must be good! 
Eating: He eats all the time. He just loves it but, hey, so do I so how can I judge his cute little face? 
Extra comments: Sister is starting to get a bit jealous of all the love that Foster is getting. We still have special time and we still love on her a ton but she doesn't think it's enough. We are going to have to think of extra special things to do with her. Any ideas? 
This is how I have had to get ready the past couple days. With dad wor
king so much it takes more time going to him when he whines than just holding him while I get ready.

We love tummy time. Ok, not really. He pretty much only likes it when I'm down there with him. The only problem with that is I can't resist his cute face and end up loving on him. 


Sometimes I have to recruit sisters help so I can get some things done


When dad is at work we all play and cuddle at night time. 






10:30 or 11:00 is when is most playful. I normally just stay up because I know he'll wake up and want to play for awhile. I don't mind. Look at those big eyes! 



Now it's time for my pp update. I can't say I'm to happy with how it's going but hey, what can you do? I haven't been to the gym as much because I don't want to drive across town to drop the kiddos off to come all the way back to workout then all the way there again and back. Not to mention I've been so worn out with Bryson working so much. I even took a nap the other day. If you know me you get how tired I am for that to happen. Eating has been going great and I'm finding  a ton of yummy new recipes though so that's a positive! 





 Pre Pregnancy Weight: 158 lbs 
End of Pregnancy Weight: 156 lbs, -2 lbs 
Last Weigh In: 138.2, -1.8 lbs 
Current Weight: 137.6, -.6 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 20.4 lbs
How are you feeling? So exhausted! I'm ready for Bryson to be home. Him working so much has left me burnt out. He gets off tomorrow though then has three days off then it's back to his normal schedule. I can't wait for that. 
Stats: 
Calf: 13, -.5
Thigh: 20 ,-.5
Hips: 39.5, -.5
Waist: 35.5
Abs: 28.5, -6 <---uh booya! I noticed a huge difference this week glad the results show it! 
Torso: 35, -1
Arms: 10.5
Neck: 12.5

 So some huge differences and some not at all. That's just all part of the changing process. Overall I'm super pleased with it. Even though I haven't been to the gym much I guess it's true that abs are made in the kitchen! To see how to measure yourself head on over to my 3 week pp update 

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)