Foster Brady's First Newborn Shoot

Saturday, August 10, 2013

I have not wanted to set my baby down for more than a minute since he has been born. So a full newborn session was out of the question because even for this little "mini shoot" we did I kept holding him and he just wanted me to hold him ;) so we cut it short. BUT! we did get a couple simple ones which are my favorite anyways. He's so handsome he doesn't need all the bells and whistles. It's amazing to me just how perfect he is in every way.












Maybe if I can find time to set him down this week I'll do a more colorful shoot with props and what not but it was more important to me to have a clean and simple shoot to remember him exactly how he is and all his perfect, little features. For his sister those are the pictures I look back on the most. It took me a week to even find time to edit these and I promise his birth story is almost done! 

Just on cue there is little whines coming from the swing :) 

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)