Our First Nephew!

Friday, June 28, 2013

This week Bryson, Logan and I made our way on a 12 hour drive to see our first ever nephew! (just a little side note if you happen to be 35 weeks pregnant split the drive into two days haha) We had such a fun time with Bryson's brother and sister and hanging out having lots of baby time. It definitely made the arrival of our little Foster that much more anticipated. Little Myles was born on June 20th at 7:00 PM, was 19 inches long and weighed 6 lbs 10 oz and he looks exactly like his daddy! I'm pretty sure Bryson was the most smitten uncle that there ever was because he couldn't have enough uncle/nephew time :)


While we were up in Wyoming we had a little mini lunch cook out and we hiked up to a waterfall :) 

Getting sticks for the fire






Uncle Bryson 





He loves his nephew so much 


Aunty Aspen and Foster with Baby Myles









When Logan and I were looking through these pictures Logan says, "Oh no my tummy is showing!" 






Uncle Bryghton 












Daddy took my camera and we have blurry pictures or ones with my eyes closed haha take your pick 







Logan loved holding her cousin 


While we were up there I had the awesome opportunity to take my first nephews first pictures! I couldn't wait to get home and start working on them :) 

Little fingers and toes  


















*As always, feel free to copy any pictures off my blog but please do not re-edit and please link them back here :) *

I loved seeing Myles and loved seeing Bryson and Logan love on him so much. I am so lucky that I have such an amazing family that I get to spend the rest of my life with. 




0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)