32 Week Update (sorta)

Thursday, June 6, 2013


How far along? 32 Weeks and 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 5-6 lbs 

Maternity clothes? Yes! 

Stretch marks? No and fingers crossed! I live in belly butter
Best moment this week: I had a great week this week. Bryson and I had to make a trip to ABQ to see if we could fix my computer that had crashed (we couldn't) but my dad and grandparents surprised me with a new computer! I couldn't be more thankful. I have been in the process of transferring everything over. Thank goodness my hard drive didn't crash, just my computer.
Miss Anything? Sitting through church or a movie has gotten super uncomfortable. It's hard to sit up straight being as how he is so low he's also invading my lungs so it's getting pretty hard to breathe. Logan is also in Disney World with her dad and I am missing her SOOOOOOOOO much. She's having a blast though :) 

Movement: Always! This kid moves so much! (unless someone other than Bryson or I try to feel his then he gets stage fright) My stomach looks like an alien has invaded it. With Logan I hardly ever saw my stomach move except a kick here or there; not with Foster! He moves my whole stomach! 

Food cravings: None
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but russian olive trees smell especially gross to me.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks but nothing besides that
Belly Button in or out? Out, my sisters like to make fun of it.
Wedding rings on or off? On. When my hands are cold or normal temperature it's a little loose. As soon as it get's hot my hands and feet swell and it gets snug. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: There's nothing to big that is going on this week. Just a birthday party and my sisters and cousins dance recital but next week is my baby shower!!!!! 


I had another Dr appt yesterday and I met with a different doctor so now I've met everyone in the office. She was super nice and said everything looked great. She's fine with my weight staying how it is but I know when I go see my normal Dr in two weeks I'm going to get a slap on the wrist for not gaining more. I'm trying! There's only so much bread a person can eat! Blood pressure is perfect! It keeps going up every week, it's now 120/80something (pregnancy brain) Now I just want it to stay the same haha. After talking to the doctors it sounds like they are going to want me to stay in the hospital a full 48 hours rather than 24 because of the post pre eclampsia/eclampsia I had with Logan. We'll see as it gets closer. I think that's all for this week! There will be another post in a couple of days with my 33 week update :)

Had a great week with my little girl this week, we had lots of swinging and playing and just a ton of fun :) 


0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)