35 Weeks!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

35 weeks! That's crazy! It does seem like time is starting to go slower when in the middle of the pregnancy when time flew by. I'm getting so anxious to meet my little man and I know daddy and sister feel the exact same way. Logan doesn't think he's ever going to come. I think he's going to come a lot sooner than she thinks! 5 weeks isn't long at all! and there's still so much to be done before the little guy gets here. Thankfully if he does make is debut early he at least has a crib and his hospital bag is packed :)






How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -5lbs. Hopefully my first pregnancy doesn't repeat itself where I gain a pound a day in the last month.
Maternity clothes? Still mixing it all up 

Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Going and watching my hubby and sisters do the X Run  yesterday was a blast. It definitely made me super jealous! I wanted to do it with them. Next year I'll be right there with them. 
Miss anything: I'm 100% ready to feel like myself again. Since this is baby #2 I also know that that doesn't happen until a year postpartum or so. but I'd love to be able to go outside and not swell up huge. It's hot tamale in New Mexico already! 
Movement: Less movement. I think little Foster had a huge growth spurt because movement is quite a bit less but I feel him EVERYWHERE! When he does move it's also more like stretching and slow rolling rather than the flips he's been doing for weeks.
Food cravings: No, just hungrier. If I don't eat right when I get hungry then I get all shaky and light headed. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Definitely 
  Gender: Boy! 
Labor Signs: None
  Belly Button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but I am getting more emotional. I feel like I'm on the verge of tears 90% of time for no reason at all. 
Looking forward to: Wyoming trip to see my new nephew tomorrow! I'm definitely not looking forward to the 12 hour drive but it'll be a good last trip for my family of three before we become a family of four. I think L will also like being able to see a little baby boy and spend time with him to make it more real for her. I definitely don't think our little man will be as small as her cousin though! He's only 6lbs 10 oz and if our little guy is still measuring as much ahead as he was then he could be anywhere from 6.2 lbs and up already! 

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)