33 Weeks!

Sunday, June 9, 2013


Here's an actual "belly pic" for today...and probably the last haha

How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 4lbs 
Maternity clothes? Not today but normally yes

Stretch marks? Not yet! 

Best moment this week: Had a good week this week nothing out of the ordinary happened.
Miss Anything? Being able to breathe! Foster has invaded my lungs! 

Movement: I don't think any baby ever has moved this much. He gets the hiccups at least four times a week and moves constantly 

Food cravings: None

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks but nothing besides that
Belly Button in or out? Out 
Wedding rings on or off? On. When my hands are cold or normal temperature it's a little loose. As soon as it get's hot my hands and feet swell and it gets snug. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: My little girl comes back from Disney World this week! This has been to long of a trip for this mamma. Also my baby shower! It's this Saturday and I'm super excited!



0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)