36 Weeks! One Month Left!

Saturday, June 29, 2013







Maybe next week I'll actually have a good picture instead of a bad phone one


How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -5 lbs still. I was sure I gained a ton after the WY trip this week! 
 Maternity clothes? Nothing new, just what I already have
Stretch marks? No new ones I can see
Best moment this week: I got to meet my first ever nephew this week! 
Miss anything: I actually am still just embracing this pregnancy. I'm very excited to be able to tube again though!  Bring on the rest of summer! 
Movement: I take back what I said about him not moving. I felt a foot in my back. IN MY BACK! How is that even possible?!
  Food cravings: Just lots of fruit. I am hungry a lot more
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes! I feel super small today though 
  Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Just lots of Braxton Hicks. I find out on Tuesday if I'm dilated 
  Belly Button in or out? Out! I'm going to have to put a bandaid on it so it doesn't hurt haha
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, I am getting anxious for labor. I hope it goes more smoothly this time! 
Looking forward to: Seeing if I have dilated at all (we are going to check on my next appointment) Eeek! 

I have been craving fruit so bad! So this shopping trip L and I picked out a ton of fruits! 


I'm currently making homemade Fruit Roll Ups with the strawberries (Recipe Here) and Watermelon Popsicles (Recipe Here)  for some yummy summer snacks! I love knowing exactly what my daughter is eating without all that added crap!  

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)