34 Weeks!

Sunday, June 16, 2013



Omigosh! Are there really only 3-6 weeks left in this pregnancy?! Time has flown by and I have nothing done! How's the nursery looking you ask? Oh you know, just covered in baby stuff. But the crib's up, right? What is this 'crib' you speak of and do we really need one? Well, at least if you go into labor your bags are all packed. Bags? Oh, you mean the ones you bring to the hospital when you have the baby! Try no, not even close.
We are in desperate need of a Target shopping trip and a kick in the rear! I just have felt like there is so much time left and in reality we're getting down to the nitty gritty here! 

Quick Checklist of Everything...I don't have done:
Nursery Done
Bags Packed
Crib Skirt Made
Valance Made 
Pillows Made
Chair Up
Comforter Made
House Ready
{Add everything else I don't have done here}

It's ok :) Knowing us we'll get it done last minute





How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -5lbs
Maternity clothes? Jeans- always. Everything else it just depends on the day

Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: I had an amazing Baby Shower yesterday! It was awesome getting to see everyone together. It was just perfect
Miss anything: MOTIVATION! Really though, where did it go?
Movement: Tons and tons. He get's the hiccups daily and he has regular squirm sessions
Food cravings: No, just hungrier 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Definitely 
  Gender: Boy! 
Labor Signs: None
  Belly Button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. I've had a lot of alone time this week so Foster and I have had a ton of little bonding sessions. It's amazing how much I already love this little man and just laying down getting in sync with my body is really an amazing feeling 
Looking forward to: Dr. Appt tuesday! I find out if I'm dilated at all and see if I'll get cleared for travel. Either WY or Portalas. He'll probably say no but I really hope he give me the 100% safe go ahead because I really want to see my new nephew or go see my aunt! 





Had to make a quick trip to the hospital this week (not my idea) I was having a hard time keeping anything down for a week, including water, and was starting to get horrible consistent stomach aches and headaches. I originally called my Dr. to see if I could get some nausea medicine but when I explained what was going on he had to go to the hospital immediately to have tests run and baby monitored. It turns out it was probably a good thing I went in because by the end of it my blood pressure was 99/51 and my blood sugar was low. I got two bags of sugar basically and was sent home. Since then I wasn't sick one time and felt 100 times better the next day. 


Now it's time to get ready for a Fathers Day dinner! I haven't seen my husband in 6 days and he goes to work tomorrow. I can't wait to see him tonight! 


That's about it! Thanks for stopping by everyone! 

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)