Nutrition: Month 2 Bye Bye Mom Butt

Friday, October 4, 2013

I am so behind on all my posts that I'm sure everyone is getting so annoyed with me. I have been ridiculous busy lately with absolutely nothing (someone please tell me I'm not the only one) and I'm going back to school in a week so it's about to get a whole lot busier! but anyways here is my nutrition post :) 



Pre Pregnancy Weight: 158 lb
End of Pregnancy Weight: 156 lbs, -2lbs
Last Weigh In: 135.6, -2lbs
Current Weight: 134.8, -.8 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 23.2 lbs
How are you feeling? Amazing :) but oh so sore. I started working out with a friend and she's amazing! We've been going to the gym consistently and are meal prepping on Sunday together. Any weight loss journey is so much easier when you have someone there doing it with you, holding you accountable and pushing you.
Stats: 
Calf- 13, -0
Thigh- 20, -0
Hips- 38, -.5
Waist- 34, -1
Abs- 27.5, -1
Torso- 33, -.5
Arms- 10, -0
Neck- 12, -.5 







Caramelized Onions and Chicken Sandwiches
Serves:4

 Ingredients: 
1 tbs coconut oil
1 large onion, thinly sliced
1 packet stevia
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into halves
Slices of cheese
Bread (we used toasted Daves Killer Bread but you can use hamburger buns)
Spinach

Recipe

1. In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat and add onion + stevia and cook 25 minutes or until onions are deeply caramelized. Stir frequently.
2. While you're cooking your onions preheat oven to 400. Place chicken in a baking pan and bake until there is no pink left. (16-20 minutes) Place cheese on chicken and broil for 2 minutes.

That's it :) build your sandwich however you like. 




I love my chia and yogurt! 


I know this is pink but it's so yummy! 


Ingredients: 

1 box quinoa pasta
1 3/4 cp almond milk
2 cups diced tomatoes, drained
8 oz fat free cream cheese
1 tbs flour, any kind
9 oz grilled steak
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 cp mozzarella cheese, fat free, shredded

Recipe

preheat oven to 425
Cook pasta according to box (I wouldn't use the quinoa pasta again, next time I will use whole grain)
1. Add stead into a pan over high heat with garlic and cook until no longer red. Add tomatoes, almond milk cream cheese and flour and stir until thick.
2. Pour pasta and sirloin mixture into a baking dish and add mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cheese is crisp and melted. 


Had the pool all to myself this week which was amazing :) 


I need more friends to snapchat...I only talk to my sister haha I think it's because I suck at it. 


This recipe is so easy and I make it without the bell peppers if I'm in a hurry or don't have any. 



Ingredients

Roasted Red Pepper and Basil quinoa 
Broccoli
Feta
Bell peppers 
2 tbs Ground Flaxseed
10 oz ground turkey

Recipe

preheat oven to 350
1. Brown turkey. Cook quinoa according to box.
2. Add broccoli and feta to turkey. Mix flaxseed with water until it is an oatmeal consistency.
3. Mix ingredients together and stuff peppers or put into a baking dish if you're not using peppers.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes


This was at the beginning of the week. I wish I had been measuring the love handles since having Foster because they have gone down SO much. 


I am in love with the sauna...also this sweatshirt. I wash it every day and it's my very favorite haha which is so dumb because it's the most plain and boring sweater ever. I am a sweatshirt hoarder. 




Banana Oatmeal and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients

2 bananas
2 cups oatmeal
2 tbs chocolate chips

Recipe

Preheat oven to 350
1. Mash bananas and add oats and chocolate chips
2. Bake for 15 minutes




This frittata is my favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner. 


Frittata

You can basically put anything into a frittata. Just toss whatever in! This one has apple chicken sausage, feta, spinach, onions, 1 cup egg whites and 2 eggs.


Recipe

Preheat oven to 325
1. Cook all ingredients except eggs and cheese. 
2. Pour prebeat eggs into the pan. Sprinkle on feta cheese. DO NOT STIR. Let sit until the bottom starts to set and pop into the oven for 8-12 minutes. 


Hey, people at the gym, I do get ready sometimes. 



My hubby got me breakfast in bed for our pre anniversary after an exceptionally long night with a fussy baby. Under each thing was a love note <3


Red Raspberry Wheat Ale and the most AMAZING Duck Taco's ever. But I ate them so no picture. 


A large spinach salad with dressing on the side. Then pour all the dressing on anyways. This is my favorite dressing, pecan. It's so delicious but probably not to good for you. 



Also my favorite soup, french onion


That's all ladies! Keep me up to date with your progress as well :) 


0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)