Foster Brady: 3 Months

Monday, November 4, 2013





Age: 3 Months 
Height: 24 inches
Weight: 14 lbs <-- my chunker gained three lbs this month! 
Milestones: He is a giggly boy! He's been laughing a ton this month! We're also moving him to 3-6 month clothes 
Best Moment: Halloween for sure :) we had so much fun with our little super man and rapunzel. We went to two different churches but the real fun was during the day. We watched movies, carved pumpkins, made crafts and cooked. It was perfect. 
Health: He's been growing great (obviously) and is able to sit in his bumbo with me the whole time I'm cooking. Besides cuddling I think that's his favorite part of the day. :) 
Eating: My little chunker! The whole time I'm cooking he thinks he should get to try it! He's been waking up a ton at night to eat also so I think it's time to start rice cereal before bed time 
Extra Comments: F does spit up a ton. If anyone has any ideas on how to help that would be greatly appreciated! 




We still love our cuddle time

Sister and I had another movie date night



We decided to get some yummy froyo


Mr. Foster loves to spit up so when we run out of clothes when we're waiting for sister to get out of school we just sit nakey



Daddy went hunting at the beginning of the month and got an antelope! We have steak, ground meat and sausages! 


He loves playing with daddy







Daddy putting Foster to bed in his new chair


Look at this chunkier! 


We all had a blast at Veggie Tales 


Instead of just kicking his play-mat he grabs the toys now :) 


Sister and cousin had fun in the leaves



These cuties hog my bed whenever dad is gone :) 


2 comments:

Linzi Scarsella said...

Your kids are so very cute! Good job mama! Love your blog header ;)
xo

Aspen Kelty Marie said...

Thanks so much :) haha I love it...or anything glittery

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)