30 Week Update!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013


Didn't have a bump shot this week really because it's been a mad house at my casa for awhile now but I did have a pic from the baby shower (View the whole Baby Shower: SLC Edition HERE



How far along? 30 Weeks! Almost into single digits! 
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yesiree
Sleep: None. Same, but I'm getting used to it and love that the sun is up by 6:30! 
Miss Anything? My husband! Between the baby shower and work I'm hardly seeing him for 10 days! He's doing water rescue training on all his days off this week.
Movement: Yes! Foster is starting to get on more of a sleep schedule though. Only down side: it seems to be when my relax time is is when he is awake! 
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Every once in awhile a strong smell will make me a little nauseous 
Gender: Boy still! Ha this one's not going to change
Labor Signs: No, hopefully not for 7-10 more weeks! 
Belly Button in or out? Out or flat when I lay down
Wedding rings on or off? On with room to spare
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Had an amazing weekend and came home to a family party and and ultrasound! No time to be moody! 
Best thing this week: Ultrasound, Baby Shower and spending time with my mom and Logan were definitely the highlights this week
Looking forward to: Maternity pictures on Wednesday! 

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)