28 Weeks! Welcome to the Third Trimester!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Before I get straight into pictures and my update I have to share some exciting news! At our 27 week visit on Monday we found out my blood pressure is back in the safe zone and there is no more protein in my urine which means that my Dr. is no longer worried about pre eclampsia! He'll still keep me on watch for eclampsia though but I couldn't be more thankful! Thank you working out and eating right!

We also had my "Glucose Challenge Test" that day. Why do they make it sound like it's a challenge off Survivor? The results are still pending but I'm not concerned :) I had remembered getting pretty sick with the last one so I downed that sucker in a gulp, immediate stomach ache. It wasn't as bad as I had remembered and was feeling like a sissy for complaining about it. I had a stomach ache for a bit then was super hyper...until the two hour mark. That's when it hit me. I was light headed and felt like I was going to pass out. Bryson was a trooper with the water and crackers and thirty minutes later or so I felt normal again.

Another thing that happened at the visit was that my uterus was measuring small but at my 23 week checkup it was measuring big so he scheduled us another ultrasound in two weeks to measure Foster. He's so low still that he couldn't feel everything he needed to. That means we get to see little Foster two  months before he's here! I am so excited! I never had a third trimester ultrasound with Logan and couldn't be more excited! Hopefully these two weeks fly by!

In other news that I'm sure none of you care about but Bryson and I are over the moon about, we have officially paid off the OB/GYN and are done with payments until the hospital stay! (Tests and ultrasounds excluded) Bryson tried to convince me home birth and midwife was the way to go...no thank you, I like the comforts of the hospital!

Now that I'm sure you all are sick of reading, or have simply skipped over all this, here is my 28 week update! Hello Third Trimester!





How far along? 28 weeks! Officially the third trimster
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep :)
Sleep: Nope, not at all
Miss Anything? Not really. Just enjoying pregnancy :) 
Movement: All the time! I have to watch what I eat at night or he keeps me up 
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy still! Ha this one's not going to change
Labor Signs: Nuh uh
Belly Button in or out? Starting to go out a little 
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy! 
Best thing this week: We went to prenatal classes all day yesterday. It's exciting to be getting so close! 
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound in two weeks! 

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)