29 Weeks!

Sunday, May 12, 2013






How far along? 29 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yesiree
Sleep: None. I really wish I could nap! 
Miss Anything? Week 27 haha I was really enjoying pregnancy 2 weeks ago!  
Movement: Always. He hates when I sit up straight. He likes his wiggle room.
Food cravings: WATERMELON! I ate the whole thing in two days! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy still! Ha this one's not going to change
Labor Signs: Nope, just braxton hicks
Belly Button in or out? It’s officially out! 
Wedding rings on or off? On! It’s even a little loose 
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy! Just so exhausted. It really hit me these past two weeks 
Best thing this week: Mothers Day was today! It was fun getting together with the family and dinner was delicious! I wish that my hubby could have been here but he had to work...again! 
Looking forward to: One of my baby showers is this week! I am so so so excited! I have been wanting to nest but refusing to get stuff until after my showers. I’m excited to see the family and have a little mini trip with my mom. It’s a joint shower with my sis-in-law so I’m excited to see her bump! 


Look what Brysonian got me for Mothers Day! He was so sweet and surprised me with it before he went to work. He knew I didn't have a brown purse and picked the perfect one! Logan made me a beautiful card and picked the perfect pinecone for me! It was so sweet of her to do something all alone and I love it so much! 

0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)