Foster's Two!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015




This weekend we had Foster Brady's second birthday party! I seems like just yesterday we were throwing his first birthday. This year he wanted a Minion birthday party so we did a super simple swimming minion party! I was sure we were going to get rained out but instead it was the perfect shady and warm day for swimming. He had lots of friends show up and the big kids swam the entire time. 

We started the day with homemade Mickey Mouse pancakes and bacon then we went to Mamy and Gramp's house to set up for his birthday. While I was setting up Bryson went to grab fruit, veggies and candles and on the way back he picked up Taco Bell so we could eat before the party. Foster had a burrito and taco that he quickly fed to the dog.

Instead of a cake we had minion twinkles but my favorite part of the whole day was when he grabbed one of the veggie trays and brought it over to his little table to eat all alone. When everyone was singing him Happy Birthday he didn't know what to think so he screamed at everyone to stop. 

River was unimpressed with the days shenanigans and just wanted to be held the whole time....wait, that's every day. Lo was so busy swimming with everyone I saw her maybe 5 minutes the whole time and besides that she was swimming around the pool. 

Like any good mom I took a plethora of pictures that I couldn't narrow down, so enjoy 934093275 pictures from Foster's second birthday party! 







































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos-time goes by too fast!!! Love Mema

Whitney said...

Such a cute, simple birthday! And I'm in love with your niece's(? I think!) bathing suit & cap...so adorable!!

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)