What I {Wore} Wednesday

Wednesday, July 23, 2014


So many of you know that I am from New Mexico and this summer has been extremely hot, so there is nothing more I love than a crazy cute tank top that also happens to be from a brand new company created by a girl that I grew up with and her boyfriend. I am absolutely obsessed with their company! Not to mention it fits my hubby's style to a t.




 The company is called Change(s) and they could not have chosen a name that better represents what their company is all about. Change(s) Company is a West Coast based street wear like designed to inspire innovation among society. The theme of most of the clothes challenges the current status quo, encouraging change. Because without change, there is no progression. 

Like really, how bad ass is that? I love that the shirts have questions that make you think and innovators that have changed the world in a completely modern way. 








I have a confession. I wore this tank top all day....then to yoga....then to bed...then the next day...

Don't you dare judge me!!! 

This is just the comfiest tank I have ever worn. I got a ton of compliments on it too, which is always a plus. ;) 





Bryson got a couple of shirts and we are both ordering this crewneck sweater because perf. That's why. Bryson absolutely loved the way the shirts fit and felt and we both are seriously, 100% about comfort and they totally had that covered. 




Bryson's Shirt: Change(s) Company
We also have this one.

My Shirt: Change(s) Company
My Cardigan: All Saints
My Shoes: Target (Clearance) 

Foster's Shirt: Gymboree (70% Off) 
Foster's Shoes: Target

Change(s) Company:


Facebook
Website

*I was compensated for this post. All views and opinions expressed are my own. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aspen that picture of you is qwesome!!! Mema

Unknown said...

Cute I like Comfy and cute

Elle Sees said...

one gorgeous-looking family!

BLovedBoston said...

These photos are beautiful - I love the burgundy color you chose for lipstick!! So pretty!

Sybil said...

chic outfit!! and the kids are precious darlings :)

Animated Confessions

his little lady said...

Aw, you all look great! What a great looking family! :)
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)