38 Weeks! The Final Countdown!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

 Not much to update everyone on today. My appt is Tuesday and I'll have more info then :)




How far along? 38 Weeks
Baby is the size of: A watermelon
Total weight gain: -2 lbs 
Gender: It’s a boy!
Name: Foster Brady Ballard
Maternity Clothes: Yep, if it's not comfy, I'm not in it.
Stretch marks? Just the same ones from with Logan but my tummy has been itchy. Uh oh. 
Sleep: Oh my gosh I'm so tired. I woke up 15+ times last night...and the night before....and before that. I get up about 4 times an hour. I'm exhausted. 
Movement: Lots and lots. He also dropped this week after a walk
Best moment this week: I have been sick with a cold this week so I have basically felt like crap all week. My Mema came over and helped us clean the house to get ready for Foster so that was really sweet. We also are 100% done with the nursery! 
Miss Anything: The biggest thing is being comfortable. I am super uncomfortable. I feel like I blew up this past week. 
Belly button in or out? It's just out. 
Food cravings: This week I have been forcing food down because I feel so blah that means a lot of carbs and I think that made me feel more worn down but much of anything else just sounds really yucky to me. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: This cold! 
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks and he dropped! I think he'll be here by the end of the week or next week. I don't think it will be in the next couple days though. Bryson thinks we'll have him by the 19...We'll see! 
Symptoms: This week I have had cold and flu symptoms. I am so thankful I didn't have him within the past three days because I have felt so sick. I couldn't imagine being sick and then giving birth and everything that comes along with it. 
Wedding ring on or off? Still on and a bit loose. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I haven't been as cheery as I was mainly because of how sick I've been feeling. I can handle being uncomfortable with pregnancy stuff but then being sick on top of it was a lot for me to deal with this week. I was so worried he would come and I wouldn't be able to enjoy him. 
Looking forward to: Taco Bar and swimming today! I don't think I'll do much swimming but it'll be fun to hang out with the family. 

My family is so precious! I wish we were all smiling (Bryson) and it wasn't blurry but still they're pretty cute! 


In case you guys were wondering, this is how I feel. 


0 comments:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)