The Morning After Part III \ III

Saturday, June 20, 2015






I could write about how River slept on me all night, about all the family that came to celebrate him or all the kisses he got from dad. I could say how I exhausted I was from a day of laboring and a night of recovering from a c section, but, instead, I think I'll just leave these pictures here so you can see the love for yourself that was all around the day that River was born. 





































































Again, thank you so much Katie for taking these pictures for me! They are ones I will cherish the rest of my life. 

1 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Love all the skin to skin and nursing pictures!! Makes me melt!! Congratulations mama!

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)