The Problems with Blogging {A Little Life Lately}

Monday, June 9, 2014


As of late I have been MIA because of a major computer malfunction. Long story short I thought I lost all of my pictures (and all of my clients pictures) and I thought my new computer was fried. Thankfully it was able to get restored and my cousin was able to get all 221 GB of data off of my computer. So let's get to the problems with blogging. 

1. When something happens, blogging takes a back seat. 
I love my blog, blogging and all the incredible ladies I have met through my blog but let's be honest, when something happens or you're extremely stressed it's hard to find something to blog about. Let alone finding the time to sit down and compose a post. 

2. When you're absent subscribers become even more absent.
One of the main problems with blogging (and it may sound silly) is when you don't post for awhile people will stop coming to your blog to check and you may be scrolled past on the reading list. I don't blog for followers and quality or quantity but when I get paid per click and the clicks are scarce then you can see how this would be a problem. 

Is it awful that those are the only two things I can think of that are problems with blogging? I mean sure there are random problems that every blogger faces but for the most part I LOVE BLOGGING! It actually helps me be a better mom, wife and get out and live my life better. It makes me want to eat better and dress cuter. 

Here are some things that I have been distracting myself with while my computer was getting fixed.

Beer yoga. Obvs. You all know how much I love my beer yoga on Tuesday nights. My hubby has just started coming and it makes a great date night and girls night afterwards! 


My sisters wedding! My sister just got married! Check out her wedding video here. 


Spending time with some awesome people. I have been spending a lot of time with friends and I so have been needing it! 



Hubs and I made a spur of the moment trip to Backstreet Boys and Avril Lavigne and it was AMAZING! I grew up listening to them and Avril is basically my favorite person ever (besides you honey, ok, ok and the kids) This was Brysons second time seeing the BBoys and he actually liked it! We had so much fun and then found this awesome pizza parlor walking distance from our hotel and it was open super late. It was a GREAT spur of the moment trip.


Even while my computer was down I was still working with cute squishes like this title princess and the one on the top of my page. I am still playing catch up with all my pictures but I am just so thankful that I have them all back.


I am so excited for the next couple of weekends...ok, I can't lie, I am pumped for this summer. My uncles are getting married, it's my nephews first b-day, my sisters baby shower, Foster's first b-day, Lo's b-day, my niece is going to be born and then it's back to school! Not to mention the days filled with SUPing, hiking, tubing at the lake, laying by the pool, ahhhh I just love summer. 

What are some things you're excited for this summer?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I just love you!!! Mema

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)